Grandma and Grandpa (Robin's parents) came up to spend the week at their vacation cabin in the mountains. Since they were so close to us, we decided to go over and spend the day with them since Robin was off work on Monday. Did I mention that Robin had a 4 day weekend off for the holiday and I enjoyed every single second of being with him? It is SO much easier to parent when he's here, supporting me. Here are some of the fun things we did on our day with grandma and grandpa.
Dawson spent time in the hot tub at their condo

Dawson spent time in the hot tub at their condo
Riley and I did what we do best - eat
And nap!

Dawson (the budding photographer) took lots of pictures with the camera his grandpa gave him and just goofed off, entertaining us

Grandma Barbara got lots of good snuggle time

Grandma Barbara got lots of good snuggle time

Dawson loves his baby brother, especially his hands and feet!
Fun with grandma and grandpa




No comments:
Post a Comment