Saturday, May 23, 2009

Baby Update

Well, no picture to go along with this post. I can no longer fit in the frame of the camera! Okay, just kidding. Kinda. I'll post a belly pic soon. We've had a couple of doctor appointment's since the last post. At 35 weeks, baby boy weighed 6 lbs 3 oz. The doctor thinks he'll be between 8-9 lbs when he's born and I'm okay with that. I can handle 8-9 lbs. Even though I'm controlling my blood sugar with diet alone and no medications, the doctor still wants to induce labor at 39 weeks due to the GD. I'm nervous about induction. I'm scared it will turn into a C-section or the induction will be super painful. But whatever has to be done to have a happy baby and momma. We have scheduled the induction for June 8th, unless baby has other plans and decides to come early. I'm currently 37 weeks, so the baby could come anytime and be considered full-term. Please pray that he comes when he's ready!

1 comment:

Suzanna said...

I am so excited for you! If you end up with a c-section, don't worry...it's NOT that bad. I did it, and Caroline and I both came out as healthy and whole as we could be...and you know what a baby I am! Plus, you get to skip ALL the pain before the baby is born.