Tuesday, May 5, 2009

34 Weeks

I am currently 34 weeks pregnant and it seems like this pregnancy is flying by! It seems like yesterday that I found out I was pregnant, but it also feels like I've been pregnant forever. I'm doing well with the gestational diabetes and following my diet strictly. I so hope this clears up after delivery because I really want some ice cream! Baby boy is growing bigger every day and he is definitely taking up space in my belly. I'm huge! We go in for an ultrasound on Monday, May 11 for a growth scan to see how big baby is. Please pray that he isn't so large that my dr. induces me or schedules me for a C-section. I really want to have this baby naturally. Baby is just rocking and rolling in my belly and he's getting the hiccups several times a day. He is so active. Most times I can see my entire belly squirm and shake. It's such a cool feeling.



34 weeks pregnant

3 comments:

Suzanna said...

Look at you! I love it! Can't wait, can't wait to see pics of your sweet little one!

Pink Mystique said...

Sounds like you are doing great! I had gestational diabetes when I was pregnant with Kevin, but it went away after delivery. The doctors told me he would weigh 9 pounds but he was a little peanut, just like Robin (Robin weighed in at 5 pounds 10 ounces and Kevin was 5 pounds 11 ounces.) I had natural childbirth with Kevin. It was a real experience. Don't forget to practice your breathing!!

Suzanna said...

Gosh, could be really soon now, huh? You got your bags all packed and ready?