Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I'm having a baby!

So I haven't updated the blog in a long time. But there's a good reason. I promise. I'm 12 weeks pregnant! I'm beside myself with excitement and joy, but baby seems to enjoy making mommy sick. Very sick. I've been suffering from all day sickness for the past 6 weeks. I'm hoping that as the first trimester comes to a close, so will the all day sickness. I haven't cooked a meal in 6 weeks. When will food start to sound good again??? We told Dawson when I was about 9 weeks and couldn't hide the vomiting anymore. He was super excited about being a big brother. I still don't think it has sank in for him as I'm just starting to show. As a matter of fact, I don't think it has sank in for Robin and I either. We still look at each other sometimes and whisper "We're having a baby?!?!" We haven't had an ultrasound yet as my doctor only does one at 20 weeks to determine the gender. I think we'll know in February if the baby is a boy or girl. Any advice from you experienced moms???
I took this test because Robin didn't believe I was pregnant. He kept saying he couldn't see 2 lines.

I took 6 pregnancy tests before it finally sank in.

1 comment:

Suzanna said...

JENN!! Congratulations!! Oh my gosh, I'm so excited for you!! I know you have tasted Mommy-hood already, but you are in for another treat with a sweet, sweet little one!

What is your due date? Sorry you are so sick--but it will be worth it!