I married my best friend. Some days it seems like we have only been married a few weeks. Other days I can't remember a time when we weren't married. Even though Robin and I have only been married for three years, we have been together for over five years. I have never loved anybody as much as I love him. I hope that I always remember how I felt that day three years ago when he made me feel so special and so loved. I'll never forget the way he looked at me when we said our vows to each other. Or the expression on his face when he saw me in my wedding dress for the first time that day. Or how tightly he held my hand as we walked up the aisle after being pronounced man and wife. A lot has changed in our life since then, but I know that together we can do anything. Robin, I love you. Always.

1 comment:
Sweet...I was going to wish you a happy anniversary even before I saw this. Those pictures are beautiful. Glad I got to be there on your big day...you were so beautiful!
Post a Comment