1. I am too old to ride any contraption that goes in a circular motion.
2. Carnies really do smell like cabbage and have small hands.
3. While carnies are frightening, the local town folk can be as equally scary.
4. Dawson is a daredevil and will ride ANYTHING.

Dawson and I on the ferris wheel. I'm feeling fine here.
Dawson on the slide
Dawson on play equipment
Dawson on airplane

Pretend shooting at the carnies

Robin has that same look while driving



If only I knew what was coming
I nearly died on this ride. No joke. It looks like I'm crying. I am.
Dawson posing with a carny. I mean a trash can.
Roller coaster madness



I nearly died on this ride. No joke. It looks like I'm crying. I am.
Dawson posing with a carny. I mean a trash can.
Roller coaster madness



This ride is called the Tornado for a reason.
Robin and Dawson on the scrambler. At this point, I had tapped out and Robin had to take over ride duty.





No comments:
Post a Comment