Tuesday, August 11, 2009

2 Months

Riley, this is what you are doing at 2 months:

  • You still love to eat. You are currently eating about 32 oz/day.


  • You weigh 12 lbs 6 oz and are 23.5 inches long.


  • Your eyes are still dark blue.


  • Your hair is getting darker and is turning brown.


  • Your little eyelashes are getting so long.


  • You are wearing size 2 diapers.


  • You are wearing 3-6 month clothes.


  • You are consistently sleeping through the night (at least 7-8 hrs).


  • I hold you all day and you love it.


  • You absolutely love your carrier. Every time I put you in it, you fall asleep.


  • You like to be swaddled to sleep.


  • You are smiling all the time and just starting to laugh.


  • You finally like your bouncy seat and you just laugh at the toys and music.


  • You love your bath and cry when you get out.


  • You laugh when I change your diaper.


  • You like to hold your blankets and bibs.


No comments: