BOY! We found out that our little baby is a boy. And he's a big boy, too! He is measuring a week and a half ahead of schedule, so we've got a big boy on our hands already. Dawson is beyond excited to be having a little brother. Robin and I are also excited. Now we just have to figure out names for baby boy. Anyone have any suggestions? The morning sickness has finally ended (I think). I still have to snack every couple of hours or I start to feel sick, but at least I'm not throwing up anymore. You can definitely tell by looking at me that I'm pregnant, even strangers are noticing my belly. I started to feel baby boy moving a couple of weeks ago (maybe around week 18). It still feels like little bubbles popping in my belly. I can't wait for Robin to be able to feel baby boy from the outside.
20 weeks pregnant
Profile pic of baby boy
Outstretched Hand - Look at those long fingers!
Yep, he's definitely a boy!
Another reminder that he's a boy!
Facing downward - Look at his little spine




No comments:
Post a Comment